Physical Exams in Wichita, KS
AFC Urgent Care Offers Comprehensive Walk-in Physical Examinations
The Physical Exams in Wichita Kansas that are offered at AFC Urgent Care are School, Sports, Drivers License, Camp, and DOT Physical Exams
At Urgent Care walk-in clinic Wichita, KS AFC Urgent Care, we make it easy to get your participation physical for school, sports, or camp.
- No appointment needed walk in when it’s convenient for you
- Examination performed by experienced Physicians
- Open 7 days a week, including evenings
What You Should Bring:
If your school or organization requires a specific form for the physical, please bring it with you. Otherwise, we have a standard form suitable in most cases.
The doctors will ask some of these questions and more:
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Illnesses that you had when you were younger or may have now, such as asthma, diabetes, or epilepsy
- Previous hospitalizations or surgeries
- Past injuries
- Any medications that you are on
- Does the athlete have asthma (wheezing), hay fever, or coughing spells after exercise?
- Has the athlete ever stopped exercising because of dizziness or passed out during exercise?
- Has the athlete ever suffered a heat-related illness (heat stroke)?
During the physical part of the exam, the doctor will usually:
- Record your height and weight
- Take a blood pressure and pulse (heart rate and rhythm) reading
- Test your vision
- Check your heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat
- Evaluate your posture, joints, strength, and flexibility
Why it’s important
The exam helps determine whether it’s safe for you to participate in a particular activity. Most states actually require that kids and teens have a sports physical before they can start a new sport or begin a new competitive season.
Please walk in or call our office if you have any questions. Click here to get directions to AFC Urgent Care Wichita Kansas urgent care clinic.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express