Immigration Medical Exam in Wichita, KS
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in Wichita, KS
Have you been searching for a licensed US Civil Surgeon near Wichita, KS to complete Form I-693? AFC Urgent Care Wichita is open to members of the community, including the greater Wichita, Kansas area, who are looking to complete an immigration physical and the affiliated paperwork. If you are working to complete your application for Permanent Residency, Citizenship or a Green Card, then you know an Immigration Medical Exam is needed to complete the process. AFC Urgent Care Wichita’s USCIS doctors are experienced in performing Immigration Medical Exams, which include procedures such as physicals, X-Rays, Vaccines and TB Blood Tests. Our medical office is open 7 days a week; offering flexibility to our patients.
AFC Urgent Care has a licensed US Civil Surgeon on staff who is authorized by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) to administer Immigration Exams and Immigration Physicals. We are also able to provide the Vaccines required by the Department of Homeland Security. You will be seen by a UCIS Doctor who will perform the required examinations. This in turn gets you one step closer to the approval of your application.
AFC Urgent Care Wichita proudly offers the following services for Immigration Physical Exams and Immigration Medical Exams:
- Tuberculosis test (TB Test) – Applicants over the age of 2 are required to be tested for Tuberculosis. Once the test is administered, the patient must return to the office within 48-72 hours to have the results read. In addition, our office offers an IGRA TB blood test (QuantiFERON TB Gold Test) if the skin test comes back inaccurate. You are welcome to read more regarding the IGRA and other types of tests by visiting the USCIS website.
- Chest x-rays can be completed based on the results of the TB Test, if needed.
- You can visit the USCIS website if you are looking for more information regarding Tuberculosis Screening.
- Blood tests – Syphilis testing is required for applicants over the age of 15. However, the physician may require Syphilis testing for younger children.
- Review of health and medical records, including review of vaccine records.
- Vaccinations – We are able to administer any necessary vaccinations if records are not up to date. Visit the USCIS website for more information regarding Vaccination Requirements.
Important items to bring to an Immigration Medical Exam:
- A current government issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license, military ID or green card)
- A copy of an immigration physical form I-693 with your information completed prior to your appointment. If you need a current copy of Form I-693, visit the USCIS website to download the form.
- Any mental health records and information
- Any and all medical records in your possession. If you have a prior instance or history of treatment for any infectious disease, TB, and/or any prior chest x-rays, you must bring those medical records to your Immigration Medical Exam. If your medical records are in another language beside English, the records must be translated into English prior to your scheduled visit.
- Any immunization records.
The typical process is comprised of completing the physical, required tests as well as the necessary paperwork.This process can take approximately 7-10 days. Please be sure to keep the timing in mind when scheduling your appointment. We recommend scheduling your appointment well in advance of the due date to ensure that the paperwork is completed in time.
If you need an immigration physical, performed by a USCIS Doctor, contact AFC Urgent Care located in Wichita, Kansas by calling 316-691-0309, today; we will be happy to schedule your appointment.