State-of-the-Art Digital X-Rays at our Urgent Care Wichita, KS
AFC Urgent Care Provides X-Ray Technicians & Doctors in Wichita who Treat all Non-Life Threatening Broken Bones and Minor Injuries. Walk-In to our Urgent Care Wichita, KS No Appointment Necessary. Call (316) 854-9400
Are you injured and believe that you may have broken or fractured a bone? Have you been searching tirelessly for an urgent care with an x-ray near me? Well you can find that at AFC Urgent Care in Wichita, KS. When you visit our digital x-ray clinic you can expect prompt care in our state-of-the-art facility. Digital x-ray services allow us to assist in the diagnosis of your injury. If you are worried about radiation, digital x-rays are an excellent alternative as they are low radiation. Also, digital x-rays are ideal when you need your results quickly or should you need a second opinion and need to share them with another medical provider; which can include your primary care doctor, an orthopedic surgeon or any other specialist of your choosing.
Our digital x-ray center offers digital x-rays onsite, which can then be read by the provider and reviewed by the radiologist. Digital x-rays can be used to help our doctors, such as Doctor Samrah Mansoor, Doctor Miranda De Luna, or Doctor Starlet Kerner, to diagnose an orthopedic or non-orthopedic injury or illness.
The Digital x-ray cost is commonly covered by insurance carriers as they are commonly used to assist doctors and other medical providers to diagnose conditions such as:
- Stress fractures commonly found in feet
- Hairline fractures
- Knee complications
- Fractures in any bone of the body
- The presence of foreign bodies
- Bone infections
- Broken bones
- Tailbone fractures
Other healthcare issues that can be effectively diagnosed with x-rays include:
- Fluid around the lungs
- Stomach issues
- Congestion in the lungs
- Kidney stones that are opaque to regular x-rays
Visiting our walk-in x-ray clinic for digital x-rays can be beneficial for some of the following reasons:
- Providers can typically view the images within a couple of minutes.
- Faster imaging allows your doctor to diagnose and treat your injury or illness much quicker.
- The radiation emissions are approximately 90% less than the emissions from regular x-rays.
- Providers are able to enhance the digital images for better viewing; which includes the ability to zoom in on the images allowing better visibility of smaller issues.
- Your healthcare professional is able to provide a more accurate diagnosis when using a digital x-ray.
- Digital x-rays are easily portable. They can be stored on a CD and then shared with other healthcare providers as needed.
When you are searching for a digital x-ray & ultrasound clinic, visit AFC Urgent Care in Wichita, Kansas. Simply walk-in to our office, no appointment necessary, 7 days a week from 8AM to 8PM at 3161 N. Rock Road, Suite A, Wichita, Kansas, 67226. We are conveniently located near Derby, Andover and Haysville, Kansas and look forward to treating you today.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express